So, this is not a recipe I found online and gave a little twist on it as I always do and keep trying and trying it to make it as perfect as possible. Nope, no it’s not. This is a recipe I make for my dad and I when my mom is out.
So this recipe isn’t necessarily dear to me but it sure is a saviour because this is the most easitest chicken recipe I’ve cooked. So let’s just hop right into it!
- 250g chicken (preferably boneless)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Sweet onion sauce (according to taste)
- 1/2 medium chopped onion
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Oil to taste (olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and put it in a container. Add some salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for atleast 30 min.
- In a frying pan with medium heat, add some oil and then add the chicken to it. Cover with lid and let it cook. Turn the pieces to the other side so that its cooked too.
- Then add the chopped onions and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Reduce the flame to low and add the lemon juice. Give it a mix and then add the soy sauce and sweet onion sauce. At this point you can taste your chicken and add the salt and sugar as per your taste(I personally add both).
- When you are sure that all the pieces are covered in the sauce, add the dried oregano and chilli flakes and give it a stir
- Garnish it with some chopped coriander on the top and you are done!