So… I’ve tried so many recipes and tasted so many mug cakes but nothing hit me harder than this did. Yeah, not only me but it almost knocked out everyone who I’ve made this for. Many people had asked me for the recipe but I was too hesitant to tell it to them.
It is the most chocolatiest and decadent piece of cake which would be there for you when you have chocolate cravings like me. This would make the best desert when there are guests around and you don’t have anything special to serve them.
We all have those days when we crave a chocolate but don’t wanna go out and get it. This is the best alternative anyone could ever make.
- Makes the perfect heavy chocolate cake for 1.
- Homemade is better(obviously)
- Well.. you don’t have to share it with others..!
- It’s Eggless
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 4 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 3 tablespoons Milk
In a quite large mug, put in sifted flour, powdered sugar and cocoa and mix it with a spoon. Add in your wet ingredients one by one into the mug mixing the mixture before adding each ingredient. After adding all the ingredients, make sure it is incorporated properly and no lumps are formed. Put it in the microwave for 2:30 to 3 min.
- Please note that all the microwaves aren’t the same. So the timings may vary. It would result in the overcooking of the cake too. So make sure you don’t overcook the cake.
- You can totally put a spoon full of nutella on the top to finish it off with some chocolate shavings. But I prefer topping it off with some Vanilla Ice cream and chocolate chips.
- It is best eaten when warm as it hardens very fast if you leave it in the mug for a long time.
- If you want a bit of puff or rise on the cake, feel free to add a bit of Bicarbonate Soda or Baking Soda.
- The flour should be sifted because it results in the causing of lesser lumps but you can totally just dump in the flour without sifting if you are lazy like me.
- Sugar should be powdered because it can be incorporated well with the mixture and would provide a balanced sweetness in every bite of the cake.
This is the way I make my mug cake. There are a lot of Mug cake recipes out there. It is your mug cake, so feel free to experiment with it and come up with your own cool ideas. You can create your own version of mug cake and share it with others..!